The following programs have been tested with Java version 1.6ga5 and Odin 0.8.9 (2013-08-22). If this version of Java gives trouble I go down one version and so on. Some Java programs do not work with Open JDK and therefore not with our Java version which is based on Open JDK. If this is the case I try if it will work with Java version 1.4.2_05 (InnoTek OS/2 Kit for Java). This will be clearly indicated.
The following programs have been tested (programs can also be presented in other categories)
- = updated December, 2017
- JAlbum, create online photo albums from your images and movies with this free software. jAlbum has built in support for organizing and editing images, but with focus on flexible presentation, choose from (own) skins (themes), then upload it to a site with FTP support.
- Total Validator, offline validating of your own HTML pages, test links, spellchecker for several languages.
- Arachnophilia, powerful programming editor with some special HTML production and editing functions.
- EXIF-O-Matic, metadata of photos (EXIF & IPTC), export to HTML.
- Ekit, open source Java HTML editor (doesn't support everything!).
- Xiss-web, XML Interactive Slide Show and is a Java based tool on W3C standards (XML, XSLT, HTML/XHTML, CSS) which builds HTML pages to present pictures as a slide show.
- Jaxe, is a free Java XML editor with a configurable GUI, using XML schemas for validation and XSL for exports in HTML or XML.
- XDM, Xtreme Download Manager is a powerful tool to increase download speed up-to 500%, save streaming videos from YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Google Video or any other website, resume broken/dead downloads and schedule downloads.
- JImageMapper, is for html editors who needs a tool for generating image map coordinates given an image.
- BaseX, is a light-weight, high-performance and scalable XML Database engine and XPath/XQuery 3.0 Processor.
- JEX, Java Easy XML editor.
- AccolorHelper, (accessible color helper) is a simple tool which helps you determine whether the colors you want to use can be distinguished from each other by people with color deficiencies.
- JPhotoAlbum, is a Java desktop application for quickly browsing, organizing and commenting digital photographs and publishing the resulting albums as web pages.